Shilajit - An ancient natural remedy.
How does it work and how can I use it for myself?
Shilajit, also known as Mumijo, originally comes from ayurvedic medicine and is particularly popular in India. Shilajit is closed 100% vegetable and of natural origin. The nutrient- and mineral-rich biomass is only created from 3,500 meters altitude . It is very widespread in Himalaya mountains. Shilajit consists of humus (soil/topsoil) and organic plant materials. It is created under high pressure under the rock layers of the mountains and melts out of the mountains as soon as it gets warmer in summer. It is then collected there. Shilajit cannot be produced industrially.
That is probably the reason why it is also called the black gold of the mountains.
The old and highly valued natural remedy has a resin-like consistency and smells slightly of goat stalls.
Shilajit consists mostly of fulvic and humic acids.
Other components are:
- over 84 minerals
- plant and microbial metabolites
- peptides and amino acids
The main active ingredient is fulvic acid (fulvic acid).
Fulvic acid acts as a carrier in the body, helping to transport nutrients into the deep tissues and remove deep-seated toxins.
Effect & Benefits
- Proven to increase testosterone and boost fertility in men. (Receipt, receipt)
- May reduce inflammation(receipt)
- Good for gut health(receipt)
- May improve blood flow and detoxification processes(receipt)
- Can be used in addiction therapy(receipt)
- Has an energizing effect (receipt)
- Can protect against radiation (receipt)
- May increase bioavailability of other herbs (receipt)
- Can help open the third eye
- and many more...
Side Effects & Risks
So far there is no study that could prove side effects. Due to the lack of research, it is advisable to be particularly careful with the intake of pregnant people or even to leave it completely.